a platform used for projects related to the entertainment industry
which includes music, fashion, film, dance, media, comedy, and so on.
no circumstances can iFundie be used as an investment vehicle. You
cannot promise any type of future returns for contributions or promise
equity stake in your endeavor. SEC regulations are very strict about
making sure we stay away from that.
we are not a place for charities to begin projects. We do, however,
definitely encourage projects began by entertainers who want to give
contributions to social causes.
Guidelines on Beginning and Funding Projects
There are not many, but
there are a few we want to be sure to
get out the way when using the site:
Starting a Project
- It's fast and easy and takes just a few minutes to get started. To start, simply go to the Start a Project tab to begin the process.
- You will need to register for an Amazon Payments account so we can give you your money when the time is up (don’t worry, it’s easy and you’ll be directed to Amazon when you start your project)
- You must have a U.S. address to be able to start a project
- There’s a small setup fee of $30 to begin a project. Amazon also charges a credit fee of around 2.9%. It's how Amaon and we stay afloat. Learn More about that here.
- Once a project is over, you will receive the email addresses of your contributors and you must contact them directly to give them their appropriate rewards.
Funding a Project
- The only thing you need is a credit card to fund a project. All transactions are done securely through Amazon Payments. You will have to take a quick minute to sign-up for an account if you don’t have one when you’re ready to fund a project.